Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Build a blog comment

 

We are learning to comment on our class blog

Everyone did Build a blog comment on our class blogs and I picked the speech they were really cool to watch them do their speeches. They all did a great job even the ones that did not make it in the finals

We were learning about build a blog comment

I found it easy to do put all the words together

I found it hard to was nothing really

I really enjoyed Doing it

Next time I need to.nothing

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tait my name is Shivam and I go to Paihia School. I like your post because you told me how to write a quality comment. I thought you did a great job with telling me what you need to put in a quality comment because if I didn’t know how to write a quality comment then your post would teach me.

    Do you know how to make a quality blog post?

    ReplyDelete